CIPR Communications is on the hunt for a self-starter! Are your IG Stories organized, thoughtful, and engaging? Are you fluent in emoji? 💁🏼♀️📱 Do you know what’s #trending?
Are you experienced with writing for social media and web, do you understand social media platforms and tools, and do you have excellent communications skills? We need a fun-loving, detail-oriented, and efficient Social Media Advisor on our team.
If working on a growing team with a variety of clients in multiple industries appeals to you this position could be a fit for you. We need a new team member to assist in content development, social media management, and reporting.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop content for social media across multiple platforms
- Write and edit client-specific content including email newsletters, website content, blogs, posts and other text as required
- Maintain a social media schedule for multiple clients
- Monitor, engage and manage social media accounts for multiple clients
- Prepare monthly reports for clients on progress and achievements
- Other communications duties as required
APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Social media all-star, excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Strong written communication skills for digital media
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of professionalism
- Great work ethic: ability to work with little supervision and focus on what needs to get done
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized manner
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and expertise with a multitude of social media platforms and tools
- Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite
- Basic knowledge of popular CMS platforms including WordPress and Squarespace
- Graphic design skills, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in marketing, communications or social media certificate programs
- 2-3 years work experience on a communications or digital marketing team
- Previous experience managing social media accounts for businesses or organizations
- Start immediately
- Full time role with flexible hours
- Virtual job with in-person and video conference team meetings and client meetings regularly
- Health benefits after three-month probationary period; paid-vacation; training and educational opportunities
Please apply via email to email@example.com by providing a cover letter, resume and point us in the direction of your social media accounts (personal and ones you have professional managed).
For more information on the company, please visit www.ciprcommunications.com.