Effective Communications Seminar
This session is a part of MCA Alberta's education and training programs.
What is communications? How do people effectively communicate with one another in a world that is constantly changing? Learn how to become an effective communicator so that you can ensure your directions, thoughts, objectives, and feedback are being understood consistently no matter what mode of communication you use. Join us for this interactive 2-hour session.
Upon completion of this session you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of communications
- Recognize and practice the characteristics of an effective communicator
- Troubleshoot communication problems
- How to be an effective leader through communications
- Effectively use digital communications (social media, email, text) appropriately
To register please fill out the appropriate information directly on the MCA website.